Hi there. It’s me, Sean Peek, your Daily host. Here’s all the community news you need to know right now.
First, today’s weather forecast:
Warm with lots of sun. High: 97 Low: 70.
🏡 Attention real estate pros in Franklin! We are now offering an exclusive sponsorship opportunity for an agent interested in attracting local clients and standing out from the competition. Click here to find out more.
Here are Franklin’s top three stories today:
- New jobs are available in the Franklin area. Positions available include call center information specialists, administrative assistants, remote insurance brokers, retail merchants, and more. (Franklin crest)
- Grants are now available for licensed child care programs in the amount of $1,000 each to improve infant and toddler care, as well as gain national recognition. ChildcareTennessee, an initiative of the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee, and the Tennessee Department of Human Services have an ongoing partnership that helps fund each supplement enhancement grant. (SourceWilliamson)
- Auditions for “The Marvelous Wonderettes,” Williamson County Performing Arts Center at Academy Park’s Fall 2022 Production, will take place on July 9 from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. and July 18 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. All auditions are by appointment only. (williamsonherald.com)
Help us improve this newsletter!
We’ve gotten so many positive comments on the Franklin Daily that we’re starting to get overwhelmed. Want to bring us back to earth with constructive feedback? If that is the case, take our simple – and fast! — reader survey. Your feedback will help us make sure we’re covering the kind of local news, events and gossip that really matters to you. And it will help us achieve our goal of being an indispensable local resource and the last email you unsubscribe from.
We would appreciate your feedback so much that if you complete the survey, we will enter your email address in a drawing for a little patch swag mountain. You know you want this tote bag – so click the link and give it to us direct. Thanks!
Today in Franklin:
- Toddler Hour @ Main At the Williamson County Public Library (9:30 AM)
- June Adult Crafts At the Williamson County Public Library (15:00)
- June Board of Health meeting At the Williamson County Administrative Complex (5:00 p.m.)
- Online Security At the Williamson County Public Library (5:00 p.m.)
From my notebook:
- Help Restore Haiti provide 1,300 locally sourced backpacks/school supplies for students next September. Only $25 per backpack gives Restore Haiti students the best chance of success! (Restore Haiti via Facebook)
- Visit Franklin, TN is hosting Sunday Supper July 10 with a fun and delicious multi-course meal. This dinner was created by Chef Maneet Chauhan, Chef Thomas Tuggle (The Harpeth Hotel) and Special Guest Chef Edward Lee. (Visit Franklin, TN via Facebook)
- Check Franklin June 19 celebration photo gallery. Festivities included art, dancing and more. (williamsonherald.com)
That’s all for today. See you tomorrow for another update!
— Sean Peek
About me: Sean Peek is a writer and entrepreneur with an English Literature degree from Weber State University. Over the years, he has worked as a writer, editor, SEO specialist and marketing manager for various digital media companies. He is currently the co-owner and operator of content creation agency Lightning Media Partners.